Find various guides for different systems and jobs here!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:05 pm
So you've reach the level to be a teacher, huh? Well here's how it happens!
- When the class begins, if the job is free then become to teacher for it.
- You must then advert the time it begins "/advert Class begins at 450 seconds". Anywhere between 400-500 seconds is fine.
- When the class are in, you can activate PTS (permission to speak). Any students that do not do /me raises hand to speak can be sent to detention.
- If you require a prefect, please do "/advert Prefect needed for lesson"
- If students mess around, break PTS, leave an active class, freespell etc. you can get them to send the student to detention.
- When the class has 180 seconds or less left, you can then issue books. DADA, Charms, and Wizardy have spell books (specific to their class) and students can received 1 spell per class. Transfiguration, History of Magic, Herbology, Divination, and Astronomy have homework books (xp). Each student can only receive one homework per class.
- You may then dismiss the class.
- Once the lesson has ended, be sure to stay at the teacher until the end of the class! If you change jobs, you will not get the teaching XP!
- Quidditch, Great Hall, Duelling Club, and Free Time do not have any books.
word count: 217