plying for staff

Want to be a part of the Staff or Events team? Apply here!

Moderator: Reverb

miohenriksson03

Awards

plying for staff

Post by miohenriksson03 »

Are you Year 7? (If not, do not apply): I used to be before the update.
Have you been staff on a server before? If yes, please list them and what your rank was: No I have not
Provide a definiton of what RDM is and how it occurs: RDM is when someone kills another player without rp reason or any reason.
Provide a definition of what Metagaming is: Metagaming is when for example privet messege someone where you are if you're stuck or being snatched.
Provide an example of FailRP: Failrp is when you you do or say something that does not make sense in the rp lore.
Provide a definition of Freespelling: Freespelling is when you cast a spell over and over without reason.
Why do you want to be staff on the server? (50 words minimum): I want to be staff so I can let people know what is accepteble or not and to make sure that the people that ruin the fun for others gets a fair punishment and to help people that needs it.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you have any previous warnings? If so, why?: I have one warning for RDM. But the person i killed got a warning for freespelling. I just happen to use deletrius.
Do you understand we are looking for active staff and you may be dropped if your activity is low?: I do and i will be as active as i can whenever i have time. Wich is often:)
Any extra information you would like to give?:
word count: 152
word count: 266
Killer

Awards

Re: plying for staff

Post by Killer »

Somewhere between Undecided/ 1+. You were a rule breaker and an annoying player in the past, but now you've slightly changed for the better. Good rper, very commitful. I would think that his behavior would change if he became staff. I'll see what u have to offer the more i interact with you and i might make an opinion.
word count: 61
RainbowWitch
Staff Team

Awards

Teams

Post by RainbowWitch »

Neutral

To me you've been an absolute delight to rp with, especially since you seem very committed to your character. I also seen you do a fair amount of rulebreaking however, I would like to see some improvement in that. Also try helping out players a bit more.

I'll be sure to keep my eye on you :)

----------------------------------
Update

+1

You've shown yourself to be very dedicated to wanting to help out on the server. You're a very passionate player, both towards your RP and the server. I'm curious to see how you'd do as a Tmod :)
Last edited by RainbowWitch on Wed May 05, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 102
Selene Lamae Urillu

Your favourite Divination teacher <3
SomeUnknownSithLord

Awards

Post by SomeUnknownSithLord »

+1 for me i think hes calmed down alot showed that hes more than able to help people hes a very nice person i say give this lad a chance like you did me
word count: 34
Dayth Gallu UriIlu DADA Teacher

It is the quality of one's convictions that determines success, not the number of followers-Remus Lupin
ProGhostHunterFoxy

Awards

Post by ProGhostHunterFoxy »

Im gonna give u a -1 for 2 reasons your anger issues and enforcing rules. maybe control that anger issue, just try not give out on your anger on someone cuz that past seeing you, you kept killing this guy when he called you the wrong name and took your anger out on that guy. Enforcing rules, try to become a prefect and enforce some rules.
word count: 66