Foxy Staff App! <3

Accepted Staff Applications will be stored here.
ProGhostHunterFoxy

Awards

Foxy Staff App! <3

Post by ProGhostHunterFoxy »

In-Game Name: Foxy Aurora Spiritus
Are you Year 7? (If not, do not apply): 5
Have you been staff on a server before? If yes, please list them and what your rank was: yes well its not up anymore but i was an admin
Provide a definiton of what RDM is and how it occurs: Random deathmatch, when a player kills someone randomly
Provide a definition of what Metagaming is: Meta gaming is when you use out of character information to break role play. when someone dies u cant just like kill them again or like a df if they died they arent revealed
Provide an example of FailRP: Fail roleplay is when you're doing actions outside of your characters lore/role. if someone is like are arresting people without no reason that can count as failrp.
P
rovide a definition of Freespelling: Free spelling damaging spells is a No no!. As students shouldn't be attacking each other no matter the circumstance.
Why do you want to be staff on the server? (50 words minimum): I wanna become staff, to help other players, and make the community great at the best of my ability.
I really like this server, this community is very nice, some players are nice and some are not. But it is my job is have the fun time on the server and make everyone happy/
Do you have a mic?: yes
Do you have any previous warnings? If so, why?: no
Do you understand we are looking for active staff and you may be dropped if your activity is low?: yes
Any extra information you would like to give?: Hi
Last edited by ProGhostHunterFoxy on Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 278
SweetPotato

Awards

Re: Foxy Staff App! <3

Post by SweetPotato »

You have a good grasp on the rules and you're quite active on the server and in the community.
I do wish you'd written a bit more of why you wanted to be staff, but over all good app.

I've known Foxy for awhile and think he'd be an excellent addition to the team +1
word count: 59
🖤💛🖤💛 ~ Daisy Fenlock ~ 💛🖤💛🖤
🖤💛 ~ Admin. Head of Hufflepuff House ~ 💛🖤
milktea
Staff Team

Awards

Teams

Executive Roles

Post by milktea »

Foxy is very active which is exactly what we need in staff members. He also has good knowledge of the rules and a good understanding of how things work. Given that he also has experience on a previous server, I see no reason why he wouldn't be a great addition to the staff team.

+1 from me! Good luck :)
word count: 60
~ Rose Van Thyne {Community Manager}
SmithyDaGreat

Awards

Post by SmithyDaGreat »

-1 it seems you struggle to count to 50 :lol: ('50 words minimum'). If you can't follow the template it worry's me you may not be a fit for the staff team.
word count: 33
ProGhostHunterFoxy

Awards

Post by ProGhostHunterFoxy »

Just Updated the Thread <3
Last edited by ProGhostHunterFoxy on Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 5
Smashman20

Awards

Post by Smashman20 »

-1 because you are really just a toxic person at times and you don't really listen to the rules so that isn't good! Also you aren't the right year, you need 2 more years!
word count: 37
Rafe

Awards

Executive Roles

Teams

Post by Rafe »

I think foxy would be a good addition to the staff team, he’s very active, has previous experience being an admin, and has a good understanding of the rules, as well as the expectations of being staff.

+1
Last edited by Rafe on Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 39
Rafe

Head Of Staff
H̳a̳p̳p̳y̳F̳e̳d̳o̳r̳a
Site Admin

Awards

Executive Roles

Teams

Post by H̳a̳p̳p̳y̳F̳e̳d̳o̳r̳a »

Well fella, you've got a good grasp of the rules. Your metagaming example could do with a bit of work but you've got the base concept right. You've got some experience which is always a plus. No warnings either you good boyo... Well, so far it's looking good. But... I've seen you around on the server and... your attitude to people is alright, you seem to have a grasp of the rules and already some good relations with staff members which ease things ever so slightly.

You seem like a decent fit, young wizard.
Thus you gain my support.

+1
word count: 105
"Play by the rules... No cheating children!" - Gellert Grindelwald

Code: Select all

function FedorasSupremacy(ply)
    if (ply:Nick() == "Happy Fedora" and ply:SmexyRank == "Lead Developer") then
       UltimateSupremacy = true
    end
end
Reverb
Site Admin

Awards

Executive Roles

Teams

Post by Reverb »

Hi Foxy,

Thanks for applying! I realise I'm replying to this rather late as you've already been accepted onto the staff team :D
word count: 24