Da Nicki Minja's Application as Staff Member

Accepted Staff Applications will be stored here.
Killer

Awards

Da Nicki Minja's Application as Staff Member

Post by Killer »

In-Game Name:Mariah Carey
Are you Year 7? (If not, do not apply): Officialy a 7 year!
Have you been staff on a server before? If yes, please list them and what your rank was: No, i did try to apply once did not pass reason is kinda unclear
Provide a definiton of what RDM is and how it occurs: RDM= Random DeathMatch is the intention to kill somebody for no reason usually trolls,griefers or people who are bored do it.
Provide a definition of what Metagaming is: Metagaming is performing a certain action to gain advantage.
Provide an example of FailRP: An auror not killing a dark force because they don't want to is considered failrp since the job's rule/position is not folowed.
Provide a definition of Freespelling: Freespelling is casting a spell on somebody for no reason at all.
Why do you want to be staff on the server? (50 words minimum): Based of my experience being a staff member doesn't seem like a hard job. I consider myself a logical person who always tries to do the right thing. To sum up i think my presence on the server will be more meaningful because i will get to help out.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Do you have any previous warnings? If so, why?: Not that i can recall exactly, i've had little minor warnings mostly misunderstandings.
Do you understand we are looking for active staff and you may be dropped if your activity is low?: Yes. I am capable of joining everyday from 1 and a half or more hours a day based on my schedule, i will rarely be absent on a day. I can spent more hours on the server if you want me to. I am EET
Any extra information you would like to give?: Most of the stuff i do is just for shits and giggles. I am pretty respectful and responsible, i also care about the servers i enjoy. This will be my first time as a staff member but i will do my best.
Last edited by Killer on Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 354
milktea
Staff Team

Awards

Teams

Executive Roles

Re: Da Nicki Minja's Application as Staff Member

Post by milktea »

Despite stealing Mariah Carey's identity, I think you have a good understanding of the rules. I usually see you reminding others of the rules which I always appreciate. You follow the rules yourself pretty much to a T. You are always welcoming new students as well and helping them find their way around Hogwarts. I don't see any reason, other than your criminal acts of identity theft, to not have you on the staff team.

+1 from me! Good luck Mariah Scarey!
word count: 84
~ Rose Van Thyne {Community Manager}
H̳a̳p̳p̳y̳F̳e̳d̳o̳r̳a
Site Admin

Awards

Executive Roles

Teams

Re: Da Nicki Minja's Application as Staff Member

Post by H̳a̳p̳p̳y̳F̳e̳d̳o̳r̳a »

Ah, hello Mariah. Lovin' the tracks.
Moving on, so.

I've read the application and... you're getting to Year 7 which is good, experienced ;)
Your grasp of the basic rules seem quite good but you're up there with most applicants nowadays, just can't nail the metagaming definition. The word count in "Why do you want to be staff on the server? (50 words minimum)" is literally on 49 words. Fuming :x .

I've can't remember specifically seeing you on the server in a while. So make sure you bump that activity up if Drew hits you up with the big yee ha!

Overall, I'm gonna give you my support. However, in exchange, all I want for Christmas is £2,500 from your royalty cheques
+1
word count: 129
"Play by the rules... No cheating children!" - Gellert Grindelwald

Code: Select all

function FedorasSupremacy(ply)
    if (ply:Nick() == "Happy Fedora" and ply:SmexyRank == "Lead Developer") then
       UltimateSupremacy = true
    end
end