Dayth UriIlu's Staff Application

Accepted Staff Applications will be stored here.
SomeUnknownSithLord

Awards

Dayth UriIlu's Staff Application

Post by SomeUnknownSithLord »

In-Game Name:Dayth UriIlu

Are you Year 7? (If not, do not apply):

Year 3-1st prestige

Have you been staff on a server before? If yes, please list them and what your rank was:

I was a moderator on SPG Hogwarts i am currently a head game master and trial mod on another server that is up and coming

Provide a definition of what RDM is and how it occurs:

RDM is Randomly killing each other for no reason within the school grounds or anywhere within the map for no reason and it can happen in many different ways for instants someone arguing with another student and getting too the point where they fire spells and kill the other player out of anger

Provide a definition of what Metagaming is:

Meta-gaming.​is taking what is said and know ooc about something ic and using it in game to benefit yourself and others such in ooc chat or as in the character stories on the forums

Provide an example of FailRP:

Fail RP. is when is when your character does something they don't usually or never do as a character for example Voldermort going into the school and going to class or the headmaster going to the DF camp and attempting to lead the dark forces

Provide a definition of Freespelling:

Free spelling is casting spells around the map or towards towards a player without a valid reason

Why do you want to be staff on the server? (50 words minimum):

I believe rules are needed to maintain order and stability amongst the player base as a whole making sure they have fun and want to play the server and to make sure that the server is not exploited and ruins the experience causing the loss of said player base plus i deeply enjoy playing the server and wish to help see if grow and flourish its community

Do you have a mic?:

Yes i do

Do you have any previous warnings? If so, why?:

No i do not i have followed the server rules

Do you understand we are looking for active staff and you may be dropped if your activity is low?:

Yes i do and will fully understand and accept it

Any extra information you would like to give?:

I love this server a lot the community is great and accepting it has been my home for some time now and i wish to help it grow further if accepted i vow to maintain constant professionalism keeping calm and maintaining an approachable attitude when something has happened and an unbiased opinion remaining constantly active maintaining making sure the server rules are followed and everyone is having a fun experience on the server

Thank you for reading my application-Dayth UriIlu
word count: 468
Dayth Gallu UriIlu DADA Teacher

It is the quality of one's convictions that determines success, not the number of followers-Remus Lupin
RainbowWitch
Staff Team

Awards

Teams

Re: Dayth UriIlu's Staff Application

Post by RainbowWitch »

+1
Very active on the server and very pleasant to talk to. Dayth knows the rules very well, as is evident by the examples he provided. I think he deserves a chance to be staff :)
word count: 35
Selene Lamae Urillu

Your favourite Divination teacher <3
Killer

Awards

Post by Killer »

Yes ^ active, pleasant, rule follower+already been a moderator. I like what Dayth is doing for the server rn and it will be more than appreciated to have him in the staff team to help even more. 1+ for me too!
word count: 41
milktea
Staff Team

Awards

Teams

Executive Roles

Post by milktea »

+1 from me!

Dayth has a drive for making the community a better place for all which is really appreciated. He has a good understanding of the rules and is welcoming to new players and players already familiar to the server. Love his attitude towards the success of Imperium. Would love to see him as trial mod.
word count: 57
~ Rose Van Thyne {Community Manager}
Reverb
Site Admin

Awards

Executive Roles

Teams

Post by Reverb »

You've done a really good application and from what I've seen myself and heard through other players and staff, you're a really fun presence on the server!

+1 from me.
word count: 33
Rafe

Awards

Executive Roles

Teams

Post by Rafe »

Welcome to the staff team.

Accepted
word count: 6
Rafe